Monday 7 June 2010

New layout and new blog title

My layout had been bugging me for ages and I was going to wait until Bloggiesta to make a new one, but then I thought I may as well do it now because next week I probably wouldn't feel like it. There's still a bit of work that needs doing on it, like I need to tidy up the elements in my sidebars and stuff, but right now it's 1:30am and I think it's time I went to bed!

Also I changed the blog title to Literary Enchantment. I know it's kind of flowery, but it's a bit more fun than plain old Kat's Books. Anyway, the URL is still the same, so it's really just a cosmetic change.

Well, I really love my new layout, so I hope everyone likes it as much as I do! Thanks for listening to me ramble on... Goodnight! (Or good morning, depending where you are in the world)

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, pretty blog makeover! I love it! And the flowery title matches the flowery background. Good job fixing it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I like the change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks nice!! Love the color combos and new title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the change! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bookalicious Ramblings12 June 2010 at 12:44

    Wow, I absolutely LOVE the new layout and name!

    ReplyDelete