Sunday 6 June 2010

In My Mailbox #5

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

I bought Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins. I'm currently reading this and at the moment and I really love it.

Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)

I received these two in swaps:
The Magic Cottage


The Magic Cottage by James Herbert. I read this when I was 16 and really enjoyed it, so I want to read it again now.

Omnibus: The Dressmaker, The Bottle Factory Outing and An Awfully Big Adventure
Beryl Bainbridge omnibus including The Dressmaker, The Bottle Factory Outing and An Awfully Big Adventure. I've never read anything by this author before, but the books sounded interesting.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome books you got this week. I really want to read Hex Hall. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Books. Love the cover of Hex Hall, it's different from the one that I've seen

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books!! Hex Hall looks awesome, I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hex Hall is really good! Check out my IMMB if you want here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that cover for Hex Hall! I hadn't heard of the other two, but I'll have to check out The Magic Cottage. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete