Sunday 28 March 2010

Sunday Stealing


Here's something for a bit of fun on a Sunday. Leave a link if you steal this too, so I can read your answers.

1. How far away is the last person you kissed? I have no idea, he's on the motorway somewhere on his way back from Weymouth.

2. Has someone ever told you they would be with you forever? Yes

3. Last person you were in a car with? My dad and my boyfriend

4. Any plans for tomorrow? Just a trip to the post office so far.

5. How long does it take for you to take a shower? We don't have a shower in our house, only a bath, and I stay in there for hours sometimes.

6. Best friend or close friends? Best friends

7. Is tomorrow going to be a good day? I hope so

8. Did you kiss anyone friday? Yes

9. Ever thrown up in public? Not since I was a little kid.

10. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW? I'm hungry, but there's no point cooking dinner until my boyfriend gets back.

11. Who was the last person you talked to? My boyfriend

12. What is the WORST subject they teach at school? P.E

13. Have you seen anyone lately that you don't get along with? Not for a couple of weeks.

14. What is your favourite colour top to wear? Red

15. Have you ever been in a car accident? Kind of, but it wasn't serious. My grandad drove us through a barrier!

16. What's the closest thing to you that's green? A pen

17. Where would you like to be right now? Nowhere special, I'm quite happy here for now.

18. Write down some lyrics to the song you're listening to? I'm not listening to a song.

19. How many dogs do you have? None

20. Is anything bugging you right now? Yes, see question 10!

21. Is life going right for you now? Yeah, but there's always room for improvement

22. Is there someone you care about more than yourself? Yes

23. What made you laugh today? The book I'm reading

24. What was the last movie you watched? I watched Happy Gilmore a few nights ago.

25. Whats the last conversation you had about? I sort of had a conversation with myself about how I wish my camera came with a mains cable so I didn't have to keep recharging batteries!

26. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning? Sleeping

27. Do you like your hair long or short? Long, but when it was short I didn't have to wash it as often.

28. Do you want to see somebody right now? Yes

29. Do you like the rain? If I'm indoors yes, if I'm outdoors no.

30. Did you have a valentine this year? No :(

31. The last person you kissed needs you at 3 am, would you go? Yes, he sleeps next to me so I wouldn't have to go far.

32. Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else? Sure

33. Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something would you? Definitely, I'd love a time machine.

34. How do you feel about boys smoking? It's kind of gross, but also looks kind of sexy.

35. Could you see yourself with someone forever? Maybe.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love your answers! Have fun at the post office, hopefully the rest of your day be be awesome as well.
    ~Allison
    http://the-winfields-7.blogspot.com
    http://luv-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's weird that you wash your hair more often when it's long. I thought you weren't supposed to wash your hair as often when it's long. I think long hair is prettier but short hair is so much easier (and nicer in hot climates). Thanks for sharing your answers! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like Happy is on TV a lot lately.

    Have a great rest of the weekend.
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/annoys-people-home/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - I like your blog, nice and girly. Interesting answers

    ReplyDelete