Monday 17 May 2010

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging by Louise Rennison

Angus, Thongs and Full-frontal Snogging: WITH "It's OK, I'm Wearing Really Big Knickers!" (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Books 1 &2)Georgia Nicolson's in turmoil. Her cat, Angus (the size of a small labrador), is terrorizing the neighborhood. She went to a party dressed as a stuffed olive. And she's madly in love with Robbie the Sex God, who (sometimes) thinks she's too young for him. In these first two volumes in the hilarious #1 New York Times best-selling series, Georgia needs to change her life from Ergghhhlack to Fabbity-fab-fab!
Totally loved this book! I wish I had read it when I was a bit younger, but I still enjoyed it now.

The book is written in diary form, which is fun, but it does make everything a bit one-sided.
The story reminded me of my own teenage years. I could really relate to some of the things Georgia went through (I accidently shaved my eyebrows off when I was 14 too...). 

Very fun read and I really want to read the rest of the series.
 
Thanks to Ria for sending me this book!

1 comment:

  1. Um..interesting book. The title sounds a bit creepy, though:D

    ReplyDelete