Monday 28 December 2009

Starting a Book Blog

I read an awful lot of books and although I review most of them on goodreads I thought it'd be a nice idea to keep a blog about books. I will be reviewing books here and keeping a track of any current reading challenges I am doing.

I read all sorts of books, although I especially like crime/mystery and historical fiction. I also enjoy children's books and young adult fiction.

I hope I get to meet lots of other book lovers. Please get in touch by leaving me a comment.

4 comments:

  1. WElcome to the blog world! I'm sure you'll be addicted in no time!! Thanks for the twitter add! (twitter = addicting as well)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the book blog world! It's lots of fun, but beware of all the books you're going to want to read now haha. It's addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere and have fun here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the blog! I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say.

    Cheers,
    Greg
    http://thenewdorkreviewofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete