Monday 1 February 2010

Monthly Round-Up - January 2010

I really can't believe that January is over already. It's flown by! This was my first full month as a book blogger, and it's been going great so far. So what has been happening around here in January?

Books I reviewed in January:
1. The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
2. Cold Cases by Charlotte Greig
3. Morgan's Woman by Iris Gower
4. Uncanny Stories by May Sinclair
5. The Yellow Wallpaper and Other Stories by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
6. Lily by Adele Geras
7. The World's Greatest Unsolved Crimes by Roger Boar and Nigel Blundell
8. Birthday Girl by Diane J. Wright
9. Gorilla Adventure by Willard Price
10. Illusion by Edmond Cheng

My favourite book I read this month was Gorilla Adventure by Willard Price.

January blog news:
What's coming in February?
  • I'm starting my university course, so I might not be blogging as often as I'd like, but I'll do my best.
  • I plan to start writing some book-related articles & non-review posts.
  • I want to get my blog 'out there' more, and gain some new followers.

3 comments:

  1. You definitely read a lot of books last month!! Enjoy your course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Я считаю, что история, упомянутая в этом,
    может создатьСпасибо за совет этой ценной темы.Есть еще แทงบอลออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete